Applied Behaviour Consulting
With a Board Certified Behaviour Analyst (BCBA)
Applied Behaviour Consulting services are designed to bring out the best in your child and in your parenting. Rooted in science and tailored to the unique needs of your family, our approach is both systematic and compassionate.
How Behaviour Consulting Can Help
✔ Motivation: Guidance on motivating your child to complete daily tasks.
✔ Low Self-Esteem: Cultivating a positive self-image and nurturing a growth mindset.
✔ Homework Adherence: Establishing effective homework routines.
✔ Organizational Skills: Tools for impeccable time-management, assignment preparation, and deadline adherence.
✔ Daily Living Routines: Creating structured routines for different times of the day.
✔ Behavioural Challenges: Managing meltdowns and challenging behaviours as well as increasing cooperation.
✔ Parental Stress: Techniques to reduce household stress and enhance your quality of life.
Your Coach: Nathalie
Nathalie is a dedicated Behaviour Consultant at the Open Door, known for her commitment to enhancing the lives of children and youth through applied behaviour analysis (ABA). She has been making a significant impact since 2016, working to support individuals with special learning needs, including Autism, ADHD, and dyslexia. Her passion for enhancing the lives of individuals is evident as she supports their independence, enhances regulation and cooperation, and fosters academic success.
Nathalie earned a master’s degree in professional education, specializing in ABA, from the University of Western Ontario. She also achieved a certification as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), allowing her to provide the highest level of support to her clients.
In her spare time, Nathalie enjoys cooking, travelling, and spending time with friends and family.
She joined Open Door to expand her ability to create positive change and a goal of promoting household harmony.
Our Service Packages
- Initial Consultation – A one-on-one meeting with Nathalie for a $100 deposit, to help her gauge the scope and size of the challenges you’re facing.
- Package Recommendation – Based on the consultation, Nathalie will recommend one of our three packages (Basic, Standard, and Enhanced), each varying in the amount of her dedicated time and support.
- Initial Phone Consultation – A conversation to determine your family’s needs and goals.
- Treatment Plan Development – Nathalie crafts a comprehensive plan tailored to your situation.
- Strategy & Coaching Session(s) – This pivotal session, where Nathalie unveils the treatment plan and coaches parents on its implementation. Larger packages may include multiple strategy sessions, allowing parents to practice strategies between meetings.
- Follow-up Meeting – A touchpoint to discuss progress, make necessary adjustments, and celebrate successes.
To continually support our families, we offer add-on maintenance sessions. Scheduled down the road, these allow you to discuss any new challenges or fine-tune strategies with Nathalie.