The event will be at Travelodge Hotel & Conference Centre
on Monday October 28, 2013 at 6:00 pm.
Susan Barton will be presenting about the following topics:
– dyslexia’s inheritance patterns and the genetic link
– the symptoms of mild dyslexia in adults
– the classic warning signs in children
– why most dyslexic children don’t qualify for special ed.
– research-based best practices to improve spelling, reading, and writing
– why tutoring alone is not enough
Space is limited, so reserve you ticket today:
Thank you to our amazing event sponsors!